Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Dandelion Wishes

Studies have kept me busy this past month but here I am.  My nursing course has finished, now I am waiting to sit my state registration exam in a few weeks so instead of studying I am indulging my inner crafter lol.  This stamp-set is called Dandelion Wishes and is just lovely.  Brings to mind my childhood and the joy of blowing them.  Now that I'm an adult I get to watch my children share the same joy. 

This card is inspired by Pinterest and Catherine Nowak, a fellow consultant of Close To My Heart.  I have used Saphire Ink , Lemon cardstock , White Daisy and papers from the Mix-in Paper Packet and So Much Happy.  Embellished with White Ribbon and Silver Glitter Gems.  Popped up with Thin 3-D Foam Dots to raise the sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment